Tuesday, July 10, 2007

To the East My Brother

Well, it's time for me to pack up and head home. In about 3.5 hours I will board a plane back to DC by way of Chicago. Hopefully the storms will hold off and I will be able to make it safely with minimal (ie none) turbulence.

From there i have a hair appointment, a few clothes to wash, some last minute packing, a little bit of cooking, some ice buying, a perscription pick up and hopefully a few hours of sleep and then we're on the road.

As much as i hate to leave this city, the fact that i will be back shortly makes it a little less difficult...

and now an open letter to the folks in the hotel room next to mine:

Please stop. I don't want to hear that anymore. Please

Thanks

Bye, San Francisco... See ya again on Saturday!

1 comment:

filthygomez said...

they was fuckin' in the room next to you????

ha!

awesome!