Sunday, September 16, 2007

Confessions of a gadget whore

I like electronics. If i had more money i'd be one of those ppl that buys things when they first come out... just so i can say i have it. I wanted an iphone. I'm glad i didn't buy it though cuz the ipod touch woulda pissed me off.

My newest acquisition is my new mackbook. I love her.

She lets me do stuff like this:


and this:

but I mostly love her because she lets me capture moments like this:




Perhaps I've just been extra sentimental lately but I'm realizing how lucky I am to have such an amazing support system. I love these two more than just about anything and if it weren't for their collective efforts I dunno where i would be. From listening to me rant to just putting up with my foolishness... these two keep me on track.

That wasn't the direction that this blog was supposed to take but i think that's ok.

I'll get in trouble for posting these photos soon enough but in the meantime... enjoy

1 comment:

donnie said...

the pictures are scary, but the gadget is fantastic (mac book). Wait until you see what I did w/ the Comic Book application.