Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am giddy

i just registered for what will be my last fall semester EVER.
*does a little dance*

Of course, as is always the case, one of the classes i wanted is already full *insert pouty face here* but that's ok...

I'm a little torn about what direction I want to take my last year. My grades aren't stellar, but law school was a great experience. I've met some wonderful ppl and quite frankly, I had fun. I'm not going to be unemployed. I'm going to be fine. (i'm going to repeat this like everyday from now until forever)

In Debbie Downer news, I was looking at my student loan debt and expected payments... all i can do is laff at this point because well... i'm so far in debt it's not even funny. I mean like house debt... house and car debt... my kids will be out of college before i'm finished paying off my debt debt... Part of me wishes I could move into a $900 a month apt for 2 yrs, and take one of those $150k a year jobs... and just spend 2yrs paying it all off... but 1) i would hate myself and my life and 2) i don't have the grades for it... soooooooooooo Plan B... find a job that will repay my loans and somehow get them forgiven. But yeah... i'll be fine... (see)

There are about 7 weeks until i head west. I admit i'm getting a little nervous but this summer will be as much about growth as it is legal opportunities. I really want to do well, but I also need to prove that I've grown past the person I was many moons ago.

I think that's enough randomosity for now.

No comments: