Saturday, April 5, 2008

Poor Clumsy Mittens

So remember when I was "alive and kickin"? Well i'm not really kicking anymore. Yesterday I sprained my ankle for what has to be the 50th time. One day these ligaments are just gonna give up on me and i'm gonna have a wobbly ankle or something gross. Yesterday's incident occurred at work. I was just walking (that's all it ever takes) and my ankle buckled and i felt that pop that is my ligaments saying "oh fuck this" and then the excruciating pain. Luckily my coworkers were there to help me out.

so so clumsy.

So yeah, either i did a good job within the first few hours or it wasn't *that* bad because i'm actually able to walk which isn't always the case when i do this ankle twist thing. either way i really need to give thought to doing some strengthening exercises for my ankles because this is the pits.

1 comment:

E said...

:(

hope it's feelin better!