Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm annoyed

If you know someone is waiting on your parking space, do you take your time?

If you know someone is having a conversation, do you interrupt them because you feel that what you have to say is more important?

If you know it's raining/sleeting/sweltering/snowing/hailing/etc outside, do you leave your boyfriend/girlfriend to fend for themselves in the elements while you sit at home eating oodles of noodles?

If you know your boyfriend/girlfriend is sitting at home waiting for you to bring them dinner, do you go 1.5+ hours without letting them know that you were delayed and the only way they find out is when they call because you made no attempts to let them know?

If you know that... I'm just gonna stop. I'm annoyed... and hungry... and this isn't helping. I think *i'm* about to have some oodles of noodles my damn self.

No comments: