Monday, April 16, 2007

Thanks, Sam

There been times that I thought I wouldn't last for long
Now think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, along time coming but I know
A change gon' come, oh yes it will...

There is a whirlwind of activity surrounding me right now... passports, court appearances, car maintenance... So much is going on. Between the trips and the divorce, I'm honestly a bit off kilter. I'm stuck between being extra needy to being weepy to being ecstatic to just *being*

My emotions have risen and fallen so much in the last few weeks and I've done my best to keep it all inside. Not because I think it's best, but just because everyone is so busy and quite frankly i don't know what to say. I'm so excited about the future and yet, I'm scared to death. For the first time I feel like I'm controlling my life. It feels extremely liberating and yet, it gets lonely. That's not to say that I don't have people there for me, it's just that sometimes it'd be nice to sit back and ride in the passenger seat for awhile.

2 comments:

filthygomez said...

i know exactly what you mean ..
but we grown now.
and we're gonna be fine ..
just fine.

Unknown said...

i have a new blog to read...if you keep me interested!