Saturday, April 14, 2007


That's the cover of the Administrative Law Review. According to Wikipedia:

The Administrative Law Review (cited to as Admin. L. Rev.) is a law journal officially published by the American Bar Association Section of Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice and American University Washington College of Law. The ALR, which is published quarterly, contains articles, essays, and book reviews by professional legal scholars and practitioners, as well as student-written notes and comments.

Recognized in the legal community as holding title to one of the highest circulation rates of any student-edited journal, the ALR maintains a readership consisting of both private subscriptions and many of the 17,000 members of the American Bar Association Section of Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice.

The ALR is also one of four journals edited by law students at The American University Washington College of Law.

I was selected to be on the staff of this journal. That means that i will be editing and possibly writing for this publication. I'm beyond excited about this. I mean i don't think that i'm going to have a ton of fun editing and writing, but this is a huge deal for me.

I also spent a HUGE part of the day buying things for the trip. Specifically stuff for this monster of a cat. A new carrier, a collar, a name tag, harness, leash... I think i got everything... and of course i overspent. Interestingly enough, this 21 pound cat is too big for any of the cat products. Everything i bought today is for a medium sized dog. I guess he needs to be in the gym with me.

1 comment:

Uncle Monty said...

I care enough to respond, just not enough to read. Uhm, hello.