Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Friends

I am blessed with some of the best friends I never get to see. These are folks who open their houses and hearts to me for no reason other than friendship. Sometimes I'm amazed at just how "good" these folks are. Over the years technology has definitely proven to be a gift and a curse. It isolates us, while bringing us closer. Although I rarely get to spend time with them, I get to interact with my west coast friends on a fairly regular basis which I love. Unfortunately, they're just too far to call on when I want to hit a happy hour after lunch. Either way I love them all immensely and I look forward to spending another summer with them.













2 comments:

E said...

awwwwwwww... :)

The Write Brother said...

That is indeed what's up... I love ya Mo P. This summe promises to be totally rad, Bayside style!