Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My day started off better than his...

So at about 640am I was about to head out my door to work (it's GREAT living 10 minutes closer to work). Just as i grabbed my door i heard pounding on my next door neighbor's door....
BAM BAM BAM... Police executing a search warrant open up!

For a split second i thought maybe someone was playing around until I realized that that was a lot of noise to be making at 640am for a joke. I look out the peephole and sure enough there's the whole damn swat team out there with guns drawn about to run up into this apartment. I wake poor B outta a sound sleep and scare the shit outta him and then I just sit and wait... I mean do you go out into the hall when the SWAT team is next door? I decided that wasn't a wise decision. After things quieted down over there I calmly (ha) walked out my front door only to be met by an officer with a gun who said "good morning, ma'am. Everything is ok"
I wish there was a camera for me to look into and give the "nigga please" look because clearly shit wasn't "ok". I mean granted I wasn't the one having the search warrant executed at my house, but it's still a crappy thing to wake up to.

Either way my day started off better than the guy next door so I guess I really shouldn't complain.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Um... okay. Maybe I *don't* wanna come see your new place. Kinda riffraff you done moved next to??

THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AT THE BENNINGTON!

*eats cucumber sandwich*
*takes Yorkshire terrier for a walk*