Tuesday, January 1, 2008

*Yawn and Stretch*

So this is 2008?

I've been sleep most of the day. And it was that good sleep to. On the sofa, lots of body heat. Quiet house. It was lovely.

Last night was pretty cool too. Went to a party at a club. Watched the rookies puke their brains out throughout the club. i'm glad i was never *that* chick. The whole thing was sad to watch. I mean really... find a trashcan or something. Lack of respect. But I didn't let that ruin my night. I enjoyed myself in moderation and so today i can relax without it being a painful experience.

I've set a lot of goals for myself this year so it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. At any rate i'm gonna get some more rest and figure out how to make the most of the next 366 days (leap year bitches!!!!)

No comments: