Monday, January 28, 2008

It *can't* be Monday already

*SIGH*

I'm tired... at 730 on monday morning and I'm tired. I couldn't sleep last night. I tossed and turned over and over again and i'm not sure why. Maybe my body isn't used to sleeping on a bed? I dunno but i couldn't get comfortable to save my life.

This is going to be a fairly hectic week. LOTS of deadlines to meet and catching up to do. STILL a ton of stuff to do at the new apartment, although I can officially say that the old apartment is cleaned out and done with.

I also need to learn to save money. I'm about to quit my job and haven't save nearly as much as I should have up to this point. I need to quit that. The upside of that is that I've paid off a huge chunk of debt so hopefully that'll make it easier to save.

No comments: