Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm getting too old for this shit

so one of the things i've been working on is being more social. Too often I complain that folks don't invite me anywhere... truth is a lot of them have STOPPED inviting me places cuz i never go. So this season the new thing has been going to a co-worker's house to watch the Patriots games. That's pretty cool because alot of other co-workers that I wouldn't see often are usually there too and it just kinda helps to get to know them and make things easier in a professional setting.

Well last night after the game B and I went to hook up with some other friends at a bar down the street. I had one of the best times that I've had in awhile. Good music, surrounded by good ppl. It was just a great vibe the only complaints i have are 1) this place lets you smoke inside and let's just say that today I will be washing my hair, and 2) i really get bothered when ppl encourage you to drink after you say "no more, thanks." I mean maybe it's because I've come from a pretty dark place with my drinking, but I just feel like if someone says no to likka there's no need to push them... I mean where are these peer pressuring mofos when I don't wanna eat my veggies?

But yeah, I had a great time. I think that's a spot i'm going to have to visit a little more frequently.

1 comment:

Geezie said...

Shame on you for watching Patriot games...

geez...

:-/