Saturday, January 5, 2008

Things You'll See at My House

So I bought my camera yesterday and fell in love. I played around a bit and just tried to get familiar with her. The camera is pretty much the digital version of my manual Nikon so the adjustment wasn't too hard. The camera is lightweight, user friendly and damn sexy.

I spent most of last night photographing various objects in my house. I made two very important discoveries: 1) I love the camera and 2) The stuff in my house is pretty boring. I plan to get out and about this weekend to try to come up with some more interesting subject matter. But in the meantime, here's some stuff you'd see if you were at my house:



Fishbone




Buttercup




USB Monsters




Cars




B

2 comments:

J said...

Congrats on the new camera - great pics too. Digital change the way we take pics...if you don't have to worry about getting film developed, there is no drawback to taking hundreds of pics in a couple of hours!

Mickey said...

And you said Fishbone couldn't photograph well...

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuh.